Tuesday 6 November 2012

Let Me Help You Buy Some Books...

Good Morning!

I have decided to make today the day of my first contest! I am looking to generate more interest in my blog and I need YOUR help! Not only am I looking for more fans on my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tammy-For-The-Love-of-Reading-Blog/333771939988649), but I am looking for more "followers" here on my blog!


So, here's the deal:
Every person that "likes" my FB page and "follows" my blog will have their name entered for a draw to win a $25 Chapters giftcard (Canadian Funds)! If you "like" my FB page AND "follow" my blog, you will have your name entered twice!
I have not forgotten those of you who have been supporting me since the beginning!!!! For every person you get to "like" and "follow" me, you will have your name entered into the draw! For example, if person ABC gets 5 friends to "like" my FB page and 2 friends to "follow" my blog, ABC will have their name entered 7 times! The more friends you get to sign up, the better your chances are! I just need to know who recommended my FB page or blog so their name can be entered.
The contest will close on November 18th, 2012.

Best of luck! I hope you win!

Come see me on Thursday for "Tammy Thursdays", where I will write a personal blog about some things that are going on in my life, my favourite books, what I am reading but not blogging about, or anything else that comes to my mind!

Happy Reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment