Tuesday 6 November 2012

Here It Is: The Plan


Hey guys!

I believe I have finally come up with a plan for my blog and how things will run around here. For those of you who are interested, I will be blogging the following:

Tuesdays - I will post a new review of a book I have read

Thursdays - A Bit About Me (aka Tammy Thursdays) - this will be a personal post. It will include what is going on in my life, what I am reading but not blogging about, my favourite books, things I love, etc.

Fridays - I will post a new review of a book I have read

If you love reading as much as I do, please check out my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tammy-For-The-Love-of-Reading-Blog/333771939988649. I will have all kinds of fun book-related information, so you should check it out! This is also where you can go to find out if I am running any contests, give-aways, etc! Who doesn't love free stuff????

As always, I thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy my reviews as much as I enjoy the books!

Happy Reading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment